||Optoma DS330||Full 3D – 13000:1 contrast – 3000 ANSI Lumens – 2W speaker||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Epson EB-W28||3LCD – 10000:1 contrast – 3000 ANSI Lumens – 2W Speaker||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Epson EB-X03||XGA – 10000:1 contrast – 2700 ANSI Lumens||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Best Projectors Under £300 – Top 3
For £300, in all honesty you will be missing some of the higher end features, however, you can still find a decent product and that is why you are here today.
Some of the leading manufacturers make lower priced projectors to appeal to the masses. This reviews covers projectors made by Epson and Optoma. Epson are widely known for being manufacturers of all kinds of electronic devices and Optoma are a recognised name in the world of projectors – they make high quality projectors, screens etc.
Every projector I review will be worth buying, and I will point out any flaws before hand. If you still have any concerns or comments, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me using the contact page.
Optoma DS330 Review – Our Number 1
Optoma have been giving us very high quality projectors, The DS330 (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is no exception to this. While it is one of their entry level products, it still carries a high quality viewing experience which is also very bright and with its low price, it is great value for money. Here are some of its best features;
- 3,000 Lumen brightness – very bright even in the presence of moderate day light
- 13,000: contrast ratio bringing you every detail in the movie or game you happen to be indulging in
- Low ownership costs upto 10,000 hours lamp life
- Light weight and portable
- Built in 2 watt speaker for decent sound built-in to the projector
- Clear focussed images thanks to the 13,000:1 contrast ratio
- Full 3D capability to bring the action outside of the screen ideal for 3D Bluray movies and 3D gaming
Another very good projector from Optoma, The DS330 has some amazing specifications for a budget model. This is the ideal projector for an entry level or a first buy for a bed room or living room.
You can’t go wrong with The DS330 at the price point it is in.
Epson EB-W28 Review – Number 2
Another quality projector from Epson available at an affordable price, The EB-W28 projector is ideal for a small home cinema or more suited for church, office and school presentations. A very good option for first time buyers who still want a decent quality product. Here are some of the reasons why The EB-W02 has made it to number 2;
- 3LCD technology powering The EB-W28
- Wide-aspect WXGA resolution with..
- 2,600 Lumens giving you a very good brightness for which you will not even need to use it in complete darkness
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- 3 in 1 USB display feature
- Instant on/off function allows you to have it instantly power on or move away with it right after switching it off. No need to wait for it to warm up or cool down
- CLO – Colour Light Output from Epson ensures the most vibrant colours on your bright display
- Low running costs
While there are more expensive models which give you a higher resolution, The EB-W02 serves its users very well for the price range.
Even though it is cheaper than other projectors, make no mistake on the quality of picture you get. You will still get a high resolution image which is also bright and the colours vibrant with its 2,600 Lumens CLO.
Epson EB-X03 Review – Number 3
A good entry level option from Epson, The EB-X03 projector has a good picture quality, it is bright enough to use in moderate ambient light and comes in at an affordable price. Here are some of its features;
- 2,700 Lumens giving bright colours for a truly enjoyable viewing experience
- Contrast ratio of 10,000:1
- Very easy to set up
- 3LCD Technology
- Automatic vertical adjusting feature, The Keystone correction
- Wireless option enables you to connect directly with your smart phone, tablet or PC
- Ideal for small businesses, schools and homes
- HDMI input for easy connectivity giving you true HD quality video
- Epsons CLO giving you brighter and more vibrant colours
- User friendly thanks to its keystone correction feature
The EB-X03 is a good projector for the price, it will give you very clear HD resolution video and has a wireless feature.
For an office or a school, it is ideal as it is low in cost and does what it says on the tin. As far as home cinemas go, there are better options available for a slightly higher price. For more on this check our post on the best projectors for home cinema.